High Performance Materials
Low dielectric liquid crystal polymer: Low-Df LCP
- In the thermoplastic resin market, the liquid crystal polymer "XYDAR®" has the advantages of heat resistance, moldability of thin-wall, high strength, high elasticity, and dimensional accuracy, and has the world's highest level of heat resistance.
- We have succeeded in developing a low-dielectric LCP resin with a dielectric loss tangent of 0.0007 (@ 10GHz), which is 65% less than our conventional products.
- For the full-scale spread of 5th generation mobile communication systems (5G) and next-generation automobiles, it is expected to be applied to flexible circuit boards and millimeter-wave radar boards that require characteristic of low dielectric.
- XYDAR® is a registered trademark of SOLVAY SPECIALTY POLYMERS USA, LCC.
Millimeter-wave radar, high speed transmission substrate
Powder grade: XYDAR® LF-31P
- LF-31P has achieved a dielectric loss tangent of 0.0007, which is 65% less than our conventional LCP.
- It has heat resistance (higher than 300℃) and can be expected to improve water absorptivity and flame retardancy.
- It features a fine and sharp particle size distribution with an average particle size of 5 to 7 μm.
- Compared to other typical low-dielectric fillers, it has good dispersibility in polyimide varnish and various solvents.
Feel free to inquire
High Performance Materials Company, HPM Business Promotion Dept., HPM Business Promotion Group#2