ENEOS Corporation Social Media Policy
ENEOS Corporation (hereafter “Company”) has established and observes the "ENEOS Corporation Social Media Policy" (hereafter "Policy") regarding activities on official social media accounts.
The Company aims to remain trusted and appreciated by customers through the publishing of the Company's philosophy, information, etc., via social media.
Specifically, social media is used for the following three purposes.
- 1.To have more of the Company's customers and stakeholders know about the ENEOS Group's various activities, products, and services.
- 2.To increase customer satisfaction, trust in the Company, and brand value.
- 3.For the Company to deeply consider and understand the products and services customers wish for the Company to provide.
Basic Stance for the Use of Social Media
- 2.Understand that any information once published to social media cannot be completely deleted, so participate in social media with temperate disposition as a sensible person.
- 3.Observe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, and other rights through thorough compliance (observing both legal requirements and Company rules).
Social Media Official Accounts Guidelines
The "ENEOS Corporation Social Media Official Account Guidelines" have been established to regulate the use of official accounts on social media to achieve better communication with customers.
ENEOS Corporation Social Media Official Account Guidelines
Comments and Inquires from Customers
Please understand that as a rule the Company does not individually respond to the comments and messages from customers published to the Company's official accounts. For inquiries regarding Official Accounts, please contact the Company as specified below.
- When making inquiries, please agree in advance to the items stated in "Personal Information Protection" at https://www.eneos.co.jp/english/contact/